Wednesday, March 25, 2009

No one is cooler than Bruce Buffer

Photo courtesy of doghouseboxing.com
As reported by peoplesdefender.com (excerpts):



TTC- You area renowned poker player. How did you get started in poker?



BB- Probably around the age of eight, I was taught three things basically; poker, 5/7 card stud and black jack. I was taught everything I needed to know about horse racing; the only way to follow a horse is with a shovel. Basically I never got into horse racing.



Poker is my game. I was a professional black jack player for awhile. I made a living playing black jack for about a year. Now I solely play poker. You control money and treat it like a business. I love it.



TTC- Where do you find time to play poker along with your responsibilities with UFC?



BB- I think the easiest part is I never got married. That has allowed me to enjoy things and take the piece of pie in life, whether it be a girl friend on one end, my business interests which takes up most of my time and taking care of my family. I also have my interests such as surfing; I'm a film buff, history buff and plenty of hobbies. The daily poker is something I like to do.



I actually make what most people would consider a nice living playing poker. I could actually turn pro and make a living just playing poker. But, I only have so much time, so the time I do get to play, I really enjoy it and have a lot of passion for the game.



Instead I will hang out with the UFC brass, hot chicks and the best fighters in the world. Oh and by the way...I will also play cards at a professional level.


SuperPimp. Pro BlackJack, potential for pro poker, UFC announcer and proud NOT to be married. Bad Ass.


That plus the 180 flip makes him close to deity status.

No comments:

Post a Comment